Distribute and synchronize
Sandpiper provides a simple way to synchronize product data between trading partners. It’s designed to use existing industry data standards while removing the problems associated with remembering what to send and how to send it.
- API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams LinkWe’ve been chugging along defining the API endpoints. The file linked below is last week’s efforts, though it rests in an incomplete… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams Link
- Sandpiper State of the Union 2021Q2Today at 3:00 PM Central US time we’re hosting the first ever “State of the Union” call. Here we’re going to go… Continue reading Sandpiper State of the Union 2021Q2
- Sandpiper Schemas WIP 2021-06-15Last week I made several critical changes to the database schema based on work done building a template plan document generator in… Continue reading Sandpiper Schemas WIP 2021-06-15
- API WIP & Schema Changes 2021-06-11Luke and I have continued refining and updating the API in our working spreadsheet.
- API Endpoints WIPOver the last two weeks Luke and I have been working on getting the actual API frozen and integrated. We’ve found a… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP