Distribute and synchronize
Sandpiper provides a simple way to synchronize product data between trading partners. It’s designed to use existing industry data standards while removing the problems associated with remembering what to send and how to send it.
- Next Round of Technical MeetingsWe’ve created a new series of meetings for our next round of technical discussions. Please feel free to join us! Microsoft Teams… Continue reading Next Round of Technical Meetings
- GitHub Now OnlineAt long last I have refreshed and replaced the Sandpiper Framework GitHub. You can now download the latest schemas and, eventually, documentation… Continue reading GitHub Now Online
- API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams LinkWe’ve been chugging along defining the API endpoints. The file linked below is last week’s efforts, though it rests in an incomplete… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams Link
- Sandpiper State of the Union 2021Q2Today at 3:00 PM Central US time we’re hosting the first ever “State of the Union” call. Here we’re going to go… Continue reading Sandpiper State of the Union 2021Q2
- Sandpiper Schemas WIP 2021-06-15Last week I made several critical changes to the database schema based on work done building a template plan document generator in… Continue reading Sandpiper Schemas WIP 2021-06-15