Distribute and synchronize
Sandpiper provides a simple way to synchronize product data between trading partners. It’s designed to use existing industry data standards while removing the problems associated with remembering what to send and how to send it.
- No Technical Call 2023-02-02I have an unexpected personal emergency that I need to handle tomorrow, and won’t be able to moderate the usual technical call.… Continue reading No Technical Call 2023-02-02
- Sandpiper in Aftermarket NewsAftermarket News has just published an article by Scott Luckett about Sandpiper! In it he discusses the current state of work and… Continue reading Sandpiper in Aftermarket News
- No Technical Call 2023-01-25I’m knee-deep in shepherding and correcting the ACES output from a new system, and I haven’t had time or mental space to… Continue reading No Technical Call 2023-01-25
- Technical Call Agenda 2023-01-19This week we’ll go over the progress of the implementation recommendations document and do some old-fashioned live collaboration. I’ve been fleshing out… Continue reading Technical Call Agenda 2023-01-19
- Technical Call Agenda 2023-01-05We’re back this week from the holiday break! It’s good to be back in the groove again. This week we’ll get our… Continue reading Technical Call Agenda 2023-01-05