Distribute and synchronize
Sandpiper provides a simple way to synchronize product data between trading partners. It’s designed to use existing industry data standards while removing the problems associated with remembering what to send and how to send it.
- Technical Call Agenda 2022-12-01Hello, all, we’re back for another session tomorrow! We’ll continue to work on our implementation scoping recommendations, and firm up the call… Continue reading Technical Call Agenda 2022-12-01
- No Technical Call 2022-11-24Tomorrow is the US Thanksgiving holiday, so many of us are out of the office, traveling or spending time at home with… Continue reading No Technical Call 2022-11-24
- No Technical Call 2022-11-17I won’t be able to carve out the time for our technical call this week — I have a few pressing issues… Continue reading No Technical Call 2022-11-17
- Technical Call Agenda 2022-11-10This week we’re back to our calls, with AAPEX and related challenges completed. We’ll continue working on our scoping document, and I’d… Continue reading Technical Call Agenda 2022-11-10
- Technical Call Agenda 2022-10-27This week we’ll work on a scoping document for a Sandpiper implementation. On our last call we had some good discussion about… Continue reading Technical Call Agenda 2022-10-27