Distribute and synchronize
Sandpiper provides a simple way to synchronize product data between trading partners. It’s designed to use existing industry data standards while removing the problems associated with remembering what to send and how to send it.
- Updated Tech Teams Link for OctoberAfter some fun with Microsoft Teams and it seemingly not liking participant email changes, we had to re-issue a new series of… Continue reading Updated Tech Teams Link for October
- Documentation Now Online on GitHubJust a quick note to mention that the documentation is now available on the Sandpiper GitHub, in the unstable branch. This is… Continue reading Documentation Now Online on GitHub
- Next Round of Technical MeetingsWe’ve created a new series of meetings for our next round of technical discussions. Please feel free to join us! Microsoft Teams… Continue reading Next Round of Technical Meetings
- GitHub Now OnlineAt long last I have refreshed and replaced the Sandpiper Framework GitHub. You can now download the latest schemas and, eventually, documentation… Continue reading GitHub Now Online
- API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams LinkWe’ve been chugging along defining the API endpoints. The file linked below is last week’s efforts, though it rests in an incomplete… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams Link