API Endpoints WIP

Over the last two weeks Luke and I have been working on getting the actual API frozen and integrated. We’ve found a number of assumptions that didn’t bear out and some that did.

The spreadsheet below is our working copy — not final, but getting there. We still haven’t filled out all the response or body segments, but the actual routes are looking more and more solid.

We’ll need to add more explanation of the parts, but I wanted to make this available here to keep you all up to date on our progress. We plan to put this up on swagger.io once we’ve finished the major changes; Doug Winsby had done some work on this early on, and a few other commenters have suggested it, because there are ways to export a swagger API directly to classes and code in several programming languages. That makes sense!