We’ve been chugging along defining the API endpoints. The file linked below is last week’s efforts, though it rests in an incomplete state; we’ve come to the limits of comfortably defining things like JSON responses and HTTP methods within Excel. You can count on the endpoints, HTTP methods, and meanings themselves being well set at… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP 2021-07-15 & New Tech Teams Link
Last week I made several critical changes to the database schema based on work done building a template plan document generator in Python. This fixes bugs in some foreign key fields and adds linking directly to the plan_slices table. Full changelog and download below!
Luke and I have continued refining and updating the API in our working spreadsheet.
Over the last two weeks Luke and I have been working on getting the actual API frozen and integrated. We’ve found a number of assumptions that didn’t bear out and some that did. The spreadsheet below is our working copy — not final, but getting there. We still haven’t filled out all the response or… Continue reading API Endpoints WIP
Luke and I need to firm up the API and lay out the common paths that an implementation has to handle, so this week we’ve been building out step-by-step instructions around some core use cases. In the process we’ve settled a few long-standing ambiguous points around how plans change, what is allowed, what is forbidden,… Continue reading Building Use Cases
We’ve started the API attribute work and it’s encapsulated here in this WIP snapshot. Current work is ongoing!